11 gennaio 2009

barcelona

«So you’re pretty much home free, unless you… blow it.»
«Blow it?»
«Yeah.»
«Blow it. You mean ruin the moment?»
«Yeah.»
«And how would I do that?»
«I don’t know. It could be anything from… some inane comment to… wearing the wrong kind of shorts. Although, somehow, by looking at you… I think you’re wearing the right kind of shorts.»
«You’re very hard to please.»
«Yeah, well… I am famous for my intolerance.»
«And what do you want in life besides a man with the right shorts?»
«I don’t know. I know I’m not going to settle until I find what I’m looking for.»
«Which is what?»
«Something… else. I want something different, something more. Some sort of… counterintuitive love.»
«Meaning?»
«Meaning, uhm… I don’t know. I don’t know what I want. I only know what I don’t want.»

3 commenti:

la zitella illetterata ha detto...

he's meaning he wants butterflies in his stomach. that's how to know you're on the right way

nd ha detto...

Well, I'm pretty sure I - uhm, I mean: CRISTINA knows only what she doesn't want (let's call it "chronic dissatisfaction")...

la zitella illetterata ha detto...

and meanwhile, time goes by:)