29 ottobre 2007

perso e ritrovato

«Some moments that I’ve had,
Some moments of pleasure.
I think about us lying,
Lying on a beach somewhere.
I think about us diving,
Diving off a rock, into another moment.»

«Just to register emotion, jealousy, devotion
And really feel the part –
I could stay young and chipper
And I’d lock it with a zipper,
If I only had a heart.»

«How could you leave me,
When I needed to possess you?
I hated you. I loved you, too.»

«If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,
Why, oh, why can’t I?»

«I spent a lot of my time looking at blue,
The colour of my room and my mood:
Blue on the walls, blue out of my mouth;
The sort of blue between clouds, when the sun comes out,
The sort of blue in those eyes you get hung up about.»

«Living here, in this brand new world
Might be a fantasy,
But it taught me to love
So it’s real, real to me.
And I’ve learned that we must look inside
Our hearts to find
A world full of love,
Like yours, like mine –
Like home.»

Nessun commento: